Master student majoring in CS at USTC, hobbiest programmer and passionate geek. Mostly a developer, often a DevOps engineer and Linux SysAdmin.
Python, C, C++ and Go are my primary options for course labs and new projects, though I always like trying something new (and that’s why I have a little taste of everything).
Also loves casual and puzzle gaming.
I’m an active contributor on GitHub across various repositories. You can see a list of all my pull requests using GitHub search.
I’m also an avid user on Stack Overflow:
See my questions and answers on Stack Overflow, or view a selected list of my good posts.
On the techie side (more about my skills here):
- Programming: Python, C++, C, Bash (these are also my top tags on Stack Overflow) and Go, Ruby
- Software: Git, Jekyll, OpenSSH
- Framework: Ruby on Rails, Bootstrap, jQuery, Flask, Electron
- Software: Vim, Nginx, Systemd, Docker, Proxmox VE, Linux LVM, Make, LXC / LXD, Singularity (Container)
- Miscellaneous: Linux Networking (routing, tunneling, firewall, iptables etc.) plus various networking protocols (HTTP and DNS etc.)
- Linux distro: Ubuntu (desktop / workstation), Debian (server) and Proxmox VE (virtualization platform)
- Version control: Git (and good at it)
- Text editor: Visual Studio Code and
<ESC>:wq(get my config)
- Automation: Shell scripts, Make, Systemd services, Docker, AWS Lambda
My workstation in office (headless) is equipped with Ryzen 9 3900X, Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, Docker, LXD, KVM (libvirt), plus Python, Ruby, Go and Node.js, etc, and I do my work over SSH (and VS Code Remote - SSH) every day.
Windows Terminal is the best terminal for Windows.
MSI produces high-performance gaming laptops with very comfortable and beautiful keyboards.
- Primary languages:
- Native to Simplified (written) and Mandarin (spoken)
- Reads Traditional without problem but limited in writing
- English (proficient as a foreign language, preferred work language)
- Secondary languages: French and Spanish (both limited usage)
- My blog
Leave a comment