Undergraduate CS student at USTC, hobbiest programmer and passionate geek. Primarily a developer, often a DevOps engineer and Linux SysAdmin.
Python, C and C++ are my primary options for course labs and new projects, though I always like trying something new (and that’s why I have a little taste of everything).
Also loves casual and puzzle gaming.
I’m an active contributor on GitHub across various repositories. You can see a list of all my pull requests using GitHub search.
I’m also an avid user on Stack Overflow:
On the techie side (more about my skills here):
- Software: Git, Jekyll, OpenSSH
- Framework: Ruby on Rails, Bootstrap, jQuery, Flask, Chisel, Electron
- Software: Vim, Nginx, Docker, Linux LVM, Make, LXD, Systemd, Singularity (Container)
- Miscellaneous: Linux Networking (routing, tunneling, firewall, iptables etc.) plus various networking protocols (HTTP and DNS in particular)
- Programming: SQL (MySQL 5.7+ / MariaDB 10.1+, SQLite 3), PHP, Go, AWK, Wolfram Mathematica, Perl
- Framework: Sinatra, Django, React
- Software: ZFS
- Technology: something used to be here,
- Linux distro: Ubuntu (desktop / workstation) and Debian (server)
- Version control: Git (and good at it)
- Text editor: Visual Studio Code plus
<ESC>:wq(get my config)
- Automation: Shell scripts, Make, Cron / At, Systemd Services, Docker, AWS Lambda
My workstation in office (headless) is equipped with Ryzen 9 3900X, Ubuntu 20.04 LTS, Docker, LXD, KVM (libvirt), plus Python, Ruby, Node.js and Go, etc, and I do my work over SSH (and VS Code Remote - SSH) every day.
MSI produces high-performance gaming laptops with very comfortable and beautiful keyboards. Must buy!
- Primary languages:
- Native to Simplified (written) and Mandarin (oral)
- Reads Traditional without problem but limited in writing
- English (Proficient as a foreign language, prefer American flavor)
- Secondary languages: French (advancing), Spanish (limited vocabulary)
- Minor language(s): Italian (can read with a dictionary)
- Also can identify a wide range of Latin-script languages, though without understanding a single word.
- My blog