- Baba Is You by Arvi Teikari - Best indie puzzling game of 2019
- Grand Theft Auto V - My first legal copy of game bought from Steam
- Minecraft - Needs no explanation! (My username:
- LIMBO and INSIDE - Two great 2D “adventure” game with some puzzling components
For a more complete list, please visit my notebook but be aware that part of the content there is in Chinese.
Microsoft Solitaire Collection
I play MSC a lot so it is worth a dedicated section for description. (Xbox User ID:
Here are my stats:
I particularly like FreeCell and I’ve completed all FC challenges in Star Club. The Expert level FC games are very enjoyable! I’m currently working on getting 100% on Pyramids challenges because it’s almost as fun.
I started practicing Minesweeper when I was 15, and I can complete a Hard board (30x16, 99 mines) within 3 minutes (personal best 162 sec). I also have the record of completing a Hard board without using flags on a touchscreen in less than 6 minutes.
Movies & TV
- Mr. Bean series from the 1990s
- I particularly like the scene where Mr. Bean drives off sitting on the roof of his Mini. (YouTube)
- Johnny English (2003), also by Rowan Atkinson
- The Lion King (1994), not the 2019-refurbished version
- The Big Bang Theory